SUMMARY

I am a competitive athlete and exceptional team player with a strong ability to adapt to a variety of situations, both mentally and physically. I have the ability to overcome adversity when I am presented with a challenging situation. I am extremely loyal and professionally focused to perform any task at the highest level with enthusiasm. It is my goal to learn as many aspects of the hotel industry, and I know I can be a positive asset to your team. 

EDUCATION

Kalamalka Secondary School

• Diploma

BCIT

• Associate Certificate- Marketing Management, Marketing Communications with Distinction

TRU

• Bachelor of Tourism Management with an emphasis on Resort and Hotel Management (Currently Enrolled)

EXPERIENCE

Sheridan Lake Resort

Front Office Manager

April 2020- Present

Working at Sheridan Lake Resort has allowed me to further my understanding of the field I have chosen for a career. I have been working the front desk and store which has given me plenty of customer service practice along with inventory work, cash outs, POS transactions, bookings, and customer complaint management. 

Delta Hotels by Marriott Kamloops

Banquets & Cordo Resto + Bar

November 2019- March 2020

My position as a banquets and restaurant bartender has given me the chance to start back up into the hospitality industry. As bartender some of my tasks consist of opening and closing duties, engaging with the guests, and completing cashouts to the specifications of night audit. 

Alchemy Brewing

Front of House Manager

February 2019- June 2019

Being a front of house manager I oversee the day to day ongoings of the restaurant. I am in charge of scheduling, staffing, inventory, and the general cleaning of the restaurant. As the manager I ensure that customers are getting quality service, and food as well as making sure the staff feel heard and enjoying the work they do. 

Nicli Antica Pizzeria

Floor Manager

October 2018- August 2019

As a floor manager I oversee the daily services of the restaurant. I make sure that all duties are being completed and the floor is running smoothly all while the customers are enjoying their meals and receiving quality service. 

SewerVUE Technology

Administration and Marketing Assistant

February 2017-July 2017

Responsibilities included opening and closing of the office, answering phones, filing, and other various administrative duties. As a marketing assistant I was given a variety of tasks, some of which were arranging meetings with municipalities throughout BC and setting up for trade shows and conferences. 

Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre

Guest Service Agent

February 2016- January 2017

Responsibilities include the handling of cash, daily front desk duties, meeting guests expectations with an energetic, positive check in and check out experience. As a senior guest service agent at the hotel I was tasked with the training of new employees. Knowing what the guests want and expect from their stay and executing those in a timely manner. 

Fountainhead Pub

Bartender 

June 2015- March 2016

Responsibilities include opening and closing bartending duties, customer relations, counting of cash at the beginning and end of the shift. Assisting servers with running food, and table service is also included in my responsibilities.

COMPUTER SKILLS

1. Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Visio, PC as well as MAC programs, also trained on most Point of Sale (POS) systems.

COMMUNITY SERVICE

Out For Kick Soccer 

Coach

April 2017- September 2019

Re/max- Global West Real Estate Group

Assistant

January 2007- Present

REFERENCE LIST

Tammy Midjley

Owner, Sheridan Lake Resort

250.593.4611

Jude Hartford

Nicli Antica Pizzeria, General Manager 

778.808.7230

Chris Holm 

RE/MAX Realtor

250.309.0039